Specialists for all powerline construction and maintenance needs
Servicing overhead and underground power lines in rural NSW and Victoria.
Since 1999, and through our various businesses, we have been providing safe, efficient, and cost-effective solutions to distribution companies, agricultural, property development, and commercial clients.
We offer clients 160 years of combined experience in building and maintaining power lines both overhead and underground. So, while our crane borer is primarily for boring holes for standing power poles, we also dig the odd hole for shed foundations for our home-owner clients.
As an NSW Government accredited company, we can carry out Level 1 and Level 2 (L1 and L2) overhead and underground works, including servicing works. Our network of strategic partnerships enables us to facilitate or provide L2 metering and L3 designs. Our unique assortment of service offerings enables us to focus on our core skills and provide you with everything you need to take care of your power supply needs cost effectively.
- 12 qualified linesmen (we are uniquely positioned to provide you with personal, responsive and attentive to detail service driven by industry rich experience)
- Five elevating platform vehicles (EPVs) – suitable for accessing or working at heights of up to 18m
- Excavation equipment including a crane borer (you won’t need to pay extra for hire as we already have one!), which is good for pole or shed 300-1000mm foundation holes
- Six line trucks
Accredited L1 and L2 Service Provider (ASP) status within the New South Wales Office of Fair Trading. Our commitment is to provide an industry best practice working environment. Our Work Health and Safety, Quality and Environment systems are regularly audited, and are compliant with the following standards:
- Federal Work Health and Safety Act and Regulations (01/01/2012)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (AS4801:2001)
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2016
- NSW WH&S Act 2011
- NSW WH&S Regulations 2017
Our clients are in southern NSW along the Murray River from Wentworth to Tocumwal, up to Hay over to Griffith and everywhere in between.